Thursday, May 6, 2010

Grrrr!!!!

Ok, who's the dead man who designed this camper without a water cap for the fresh water tank? Apparently the geniuses who designed the 2010 Sierra Treehouse thought it would be cool to design a model without this long tested, consumer approved feature. They opted instead to think it was cool to have to suck your water from a bucket using the water pump. Well let me tell ya, it ain't cool. It is pretty uncool. Of course once I figure out the logistics of it I may not hate it as much but right now I would rather be learning about cooler things like kayaking the Slippery Rock Gorge, or geocaching, or the effect cow farts have on the earth. I don't have time to be like Pa on Little House on the Prairie and run to the well every time I want a drink. Well, no worries Sierra geniuses, I'll figure it out.

No comments: